Phase 1 – Inspection and estimating process.
- Customer contacts Reno’s Roofing.
- The customer’s address, questions, needs, wants and information are taken down.
- An appointment is set with the correct representative.
- At the appointment on site, the customer’s needs are assessed, options are discussed and solutions are found.
- A proposal is given via verbal/proposal sheet or emailed.
Phase 2 – Moving forward planning project process
- Customer signs the proposal wanting to move forward with the project.
- A pre-inspection is set to measure the roof and go over the scope of work with the customer.
- A start date is set with the customer.
- The week before the job, the customer is called to confirm the start date and permits are pulled by Reno’s Roofing.
Phase 3 – Installation process
- Day 1 - First payment is received, the roof is removed and materials are delivered.
- Day 2 - Damaged wood is replaced. City inspector meets with Reno’s Roofing representative in order to pass decking.
- Day 3 – Installation of the complete roofing system usually occurs. (Please note: days of installation will vary based on the scope of the job)
- The day of completion, extra charges such as wood, permits, and additional roof layers removed are invoiced to the customer.
- After completion, final inspection is set with the city inspector.
Phase 4 – Finishing project process
- After the job is passed by city inspection and Reno’s Roofing inspection, a final invoice is sent and all payments are collected.
- Customer is issued a roof certification warranty from Reno’s Roofing.